Coronavirus: 5 Practical Tips on Staying Healthy
2 minutes reading
1. Stay at Home
- Stay at home and only go out when absolutely necessary to buy food or medicine until the pandemic is confirmed over in your locale.
2. Avoid Bodily Contact
- Do not shake or kiss anybody and avoid touching your face after contact with others.
- Avoid touching common areas in public with your bare hands e.g. door handles, elevator knobs, credit card machines etc.use disposable gloves, tissue paper, etc.
3. Wash Your Hands Frequently
- Always wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds after contact with people or products from the outside world.
- Maintain a one-meter social distance when in public. That is equivalent to you stretching your arms out, no one should be within your arms reach.
4. Wear a Mask
- Wear an FFP2 mask and disposable gloves in public. Dispose them off after one-time use, especially the gloves.
- FFP2 masks are not available everywhere hence If you don’t have one and need to go out, make one from an old cotton cloth, and wear it when in public. Upon return home, wash it at 90 degrees.
- If you don’t have a washing machine, boil some water and when it boils, pour it on the cotton mask and leave it covered for 30 minutes after which, you should dry and re-use it. Always do this after each use of the mask in public.
5. Stop Ordering Online
- Stop ordering food and products online as coronavirus can live on contaminated cardboards for up to 24 hours and on plastic for up to 3 days.
# stayhome #staybeautiful
- Stay at home and only go out when absolutely NECESSARY to buy food or medicine.
- Stay home, eat healthy, stay beautiful and enjoy your "me" time.
- Together, we shall defeat this virus, so stay strong!
The Air Cosmetics Paris Team